• Perform month-end and quarter close procedures and ensure financials are in accordance with GAAP • Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules • Serve as a back-up on month-end duties assigned to other team members • Provide analysis, explain variances, and identify trends • Research technical accounting guidance and issues and analyze transactions • Proactively identify issues and areas for improvement • Help establish and maintain policies and procedures and execute controls associated with areas of responsibility • Support AP, prepayments, and other processes • Assist with the annual audit process including both the readiness and execution, including preparation of supporting audit schedules • Assist with and/or complete ad hoc projects as requested • Research and document issues, special projects, audit requests, etc.
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in accounting functions • Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance • Enthusiastic, upbeat, and positive with the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment with changing priorities • Strong attention to detail and ability to research discrepancies and solve problems • Must be a "self-starter" with a can-do demeanor and a serious desire to have a positive impact on Thumbtack
• Thumbtack is transforming this experience end-to-end, building a marketplace that matches millions of people with local pros for almost any project. In making these connections, not only do our customers get more done every day, our pros are able to grow their businesses and make a living doing what they’re great at. • These customers and pros come from all walks of life and every county in the country. We want our team to reflect that. If you come from an underrepresented background in tech, we strongly encourage you to apply. We challenge ourselves every day to make this a place where you can thrive just the way you are, so we can build a product that does the same for our customers and pros.
• The Accounting Team is involved in all aspects of the business ensuring we properly capture, account for, and record all the activities that occur as they occur. We keep the books and records for the Company, help to ensure Thumbtack has appropriate policies and procedures in place, and provide the business with the information in order to make critical decisions in the support of Thumbtack’s success.
• CPA license is preferred but not required • Experience with NetSuite, GSuite, and internal controls a plus • Public accounting or internal auditing experience with Big 4 firms is preferred • Amazing communications and collaboration skills with both accounting and non-finance teams
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.