What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are actively seeking an innovative marketing executive to deliver robust digital marketing programs reporting to the CMO. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving change and tangible impact in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
• Lead and grow a team responsible for all digital marketing programs including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns • Manage digital marketing technical assets including Appian corporate web properties, user experience, and inbound lead conversions • Measure and report to the Executive Team/Board of Directors the performance of all digital marketing programs against ROI and KPI goals • Leverage data gathered through A/B testing and measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion and support Appian’s account-based marketing (ABM) programs • Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for digital demand generation programs, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas • Create insightful analytics and reporting for marketing management, product and content marketing, and other internal constituencies • Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints • Collaborate with Creative & Demand Generation teams to develop and execute creative with audience testing. Applying key behavioral takeaways to optimize campaigns and establish best practices and benchmarks • Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• 8+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles • Expertise and experience with B2B and/or B2C Account-Based Marketing (ABM) • Global experience in digital demand generation across geographic regions • The solid track record for developing digital program plans, managing execution across multiple teams, and delivering a strong return on investments • Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate • BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
• Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
• Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.