What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Facebook, Google, FedEx, Amazon, American Express, Walmart. . . all of these companies rely on AnswerLab's research to support key business and product decisions. We are a growing leader in a rapidly growing industry, and we are looking for a full-time remote Marketing Manager to support our team. • We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to join our team in this newly established role. The Marketing Manager will develop and execute strategies that expand our digital footprint, build brand awareness, and support customer acquisition and retention. • You will play an integral role in building and engaging our client base and creating effective strategies to promote Answerlab’s long-term growth. You will also partner with the Director of Marketing to continue developing the Marketing Manager role and responsibilities. This role requires a high level of flexibility, creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Leverage content and customer stories in acquisition programs to grow our subscriber and lead lists • Build out our virtual events/webinar program, including speaker management, content collaboration, and promotion, to meet marketing goals • Develop new approaches to reach and engage our target buyers across digital channels • Collaborate with sales, research, and clients to develop customer stories that articulate the value of our research services • Develop industry-specific content to provide value to core audiences and fuel marketing campaigns • Create marketing and sales collateral communicating the benefits, features, and values of our services • Manage the strategy and setup of paid campaigns • Craft landing pages and lead forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs • Assist with the day-to-day operations of AnswerLab.com • Listen and engage in relevant UX community discussions via social channels (e.g., Twitter, Google groups, Slack communities) • Contribute to the overall marketing plan with brand awareness and demand generation ideas and approaches • Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
• We understand that outstanding candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds. While specific experience is important, we are ultimately looking for candidates who have the personal characteristics to thrive in a growing client-focused business. The ideal candidate will likely meet many or most of the job criteria listed below. • Demonstrated ability to write high quality, engaging content aligned with brand tone and messaging (and the ability to provide writing samples as a part of the interview process) • A track record of successfully developing, executing, and optimizing campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels • Demonstrated analytical skills to track and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs • High attention to detail and quality with the ability to work at a fast pace • Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities • Understanding of B2B marketing programs, lead generation, and sales • Experience using CRM/marketing tools for automation, reporting, campaign analysis, and reporting results; Salesforce and Hubspot experience a plus • Experience using Adobe suite a plus • Ability to thrive in a changing environment and a flexible approach to Marketing assignments. • Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines • Sitting for extended periods of time • Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects
• Drive growth by supporting all phases of the sales cycle with brand-consistent materials and campaigns. • Create compelling campaigns that expand our brand awareness/digital footprint, and lead generation, with a focus on telling customer stories. • Aid in creating new ways of engaging with prospects and customers that make AnswerLab a trusted partner.
• 3+ years of progressive responsibility in digital/traditional marketing roles
• AnswerLab delivers customer insights that help the world’s leading brands create experiences people love. We focus exclusively on user experience research to understand what people see, do, think, and feel when using voice interfaces, AR/VR, websites, mobile applications, wearables, and other digital products. • Through thousands of research engagements, we build strategic partnerships that help clients scale their UX impact year over year. To answer your toughest research questions, we employ a mix of techniques, methodologies, and best practices tailored to provide clear, actionable recommendations that generate strategic business results. • AnswerLab brings the voice of the user to the conversation, giving you the insights you need to create digital products and services that increase engagement, reduce development costs, drive conversion, and turn your user experience into a business asset.
• At AnswerLab, our mission is to create experiences people love. This means we strive to make our company a great place to work for people from all walks of life. Hiring people from a wide variety of backgrounds makes our company stronger and helps us achieve our mission. • We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. AnswerLab Core Values: • Build trust • Provide amazing service • Support and encourage inclusivity • Jump in to help others • Handle change with flexibility • Innovate our products and processes • Figure it out and get it done • Make AnswerLab a great place to work
• Note: This job description is subject to change at any time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.