What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Effectively and accurately manage a sales pipeline while calling new prospects on a daily basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business. • Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce.com on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process. • Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset. • Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution • Effectively manage the sales process including executive-level engagement and sales negotiations. Exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in designated account territory. • Excel in leadership through collaboration with territory team members to ensure efficiency and share ideas. • Review pipeline and strategies with manager and senior team member regularly to maximize revenue.
• Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals. • Strong contract negotiating skills and ability to develop innovative solutions with a collaborative disposition. • Proficiency with Salesforce.com • Experience selling event management software or working in the events industry is a strong plus.
• The Senior Sales Director is responsible for bringing in new business within an assigned territory by implementing effective and innovative sales strategies and successfully managing the sales process from beginning to end. The Senior Sales Director will primarily engage with enterprise sales prospects, work with existing leads, and close new opportunities.
• Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience; experience selling SAAS, software or technology products. • Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
• Aventri is the global leader in cloud-based analytics and data-driven end-to-end event management and venue sourcing solutions. The award-winning, open-source Aventri platform delivers innovative technology solutions to streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and increasing measurable event ROI. Founded in 2008, Aventri has assisted over 25,000 event professionals in planning, executing, and measuring their events. With a focus on event sourcing and hospitality, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile, and data analytics, the company serves more than 1,300 customers including leading corporations, associations, agencies, and educational institutions globally. Headquartered in the United States, the company has offices in the UK, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, India, and UAE. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.