What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Work with a variety of mediums including graphic design, audio, and video production. • Bring your expertise and creativity to life through graphic design. • Create a variety of graphics, including but not limited to; logos, banners, Zoom backgrounds, illustrations, and iconography for online and printables. • Produce internal podcast episodes for the entire Styling Field. • Flex your skills in video production by leveraging provided video and audio clips to create short videos.
• Proficient in video editing software (iMovie, Adobe Premiere) • A strong eye for design and typography • Demonstrated track record of following brand guidelines across a variety of organizations • A solution-oriented attitude in addressing project challenges • Ability to juggle multiple projects, meet demanding deadlines, produce high-quality work while maintaining a positive attitude.
• As a contract graphic designer for the Styling Field Operations team, you will focus on project-based work, including, but is not limited to, designing assets for employee events, communication, education, training, and our internal intranet utilizing the Stitch Fix tone, voice, and branding. Assets could include banners, technical illustrations / freeform drawings, printed materials, and iconography.
• 3+ years of experience in graphic design • 3+ years of audio production experience - experience in post-production work for both internal audio and video (podcast, short videos).
• The Styling Field Operations team at Stitch Fix supports our entire Styling remote workforce of 5,000 Stylists and their leaders. We support the field by developing tools and providing business-critical information through training and education, events and engagement, operations and processes, and communications. • At Stitch Fix, we're about personal styling for everybody, and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We're the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business that serves millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity, and we're looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
• Why You’ll Love Working at Stitch Fix: • We are a group of people who are bright, kind, and motivated by challenges. You can be your authentic self here and are empowered to encourage others to do the same! • We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation. • We are a technologically and data-driven business. • We are committed to our clients and connected through our shared vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love.” • We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things. • We believe in autonomy & taking initiative. • We are challenged, developed, and have a meaningful impact. • We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously. • We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas. • You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
• A minimum of 3-10 hours per month with additional project-based work. • Committed to 30 to 90 days with high potential for extension.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.