What language do you want to use Torre in?
• onduct and lead portions of the implementation delivery both internally and with the customer directly • Work as a team member on all aspects of Aravo delivery including but not limited to: • Participate in on-site requirements gathering sessions • Translate client requirements into Aravo configuration requirements • Configure Aravo • Document configuration • Train users • Create training documentation • Assist with UAT • Clearly communicate client use cases and requirements to other teams within Aravo such as support, QA, product management and engineering • Provide feedback / suggestions on internal process • Provide updates to project leads on the status of deliverables vs. schedule • Work in an agile environment where you will place heavy focus on best practice approaches and delivery of scope - both are critical to succeed in this role • Coordinate with international resources to ensure product deadlines are met • Communicate client enhancement and support requests to product team and advocate for timely updates • Working under a project manager or director, take ownership of a small project or component of a larger project. Examples of components of a larger project might include but are not limited to: • Collection, documentation and configuration of a client’s Aravo workflow needs including documentation and communication to Product Management of any product gaps. • Creation of UAT scripts, leading on-site client UAT and management of UAT issues list. • Creation of custom buyer training materials such as quick reference guides and training labs, set up of database for training and leading on-site customer training. • Use of project templates and tools appropriately and effectively • Work autonomously to achieve desired outcomes of a project
• 3+ years of professional experience working as a team member for software delivery implementations • 1+ years of professional experience independently leading small software delivery implementations or leading components of larger deliveries • 2+ years of professional experience with procurement software or within a vertical industry applicable to Aravo’s client acquisition strategy • Proven ability to effectively translate complex business needs into a software delivery plan and to document and communicate that plan • Bachelor's degree preferred
• The Senior Consultant will join our Professional Services team to assist in implementation and services projects for Aravo customers. You will be responsible for the technical implementation delivery of third party risk management systems for enterprise clients, which involves configuring the Aravo platform, creating training documentation, and testing software. Strong communication is critical for this role, as you will need to communicate client enhancement and support requests to the product team and advocate for timely updates.
• Aravo was founded to bring order to the complex, chaotic world of enterprise Third Party Risk Management. We deliver the market-leading enterprise SaaS solution for managing third-party risk and compliance, helping Global 2000 companies protect their brand, build customer trust, and drive principled performance. Our notable and growing customer base includes the biggest and most respected brands in the world including Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Deloitte, Ford, GE, Pfizer, State Farm, Fidelity, British Petroleum, Nike, P&G, Unilever, eBay, Ericsson, Intuit and many others.
• Aravo is growing fast and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel our continued success. With significant investment and strong leadership to expand our business, it’s a tremendous time to be joining the Aravo team
• Deep understanding of a software delivery life cycle and more than one type of delivery methodology • Deep understanding of delivery challenges that are specific to a SAAS delivery environment • Proven ability to leverage other team members to accomplish tasks • Excellent communication and customer-facing presentation skills • Aptitude for providing support in constructing relationships within customer base to provide opportunity for expansion and growth • Team player that is motivated and takes the initiative to deliver • Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment • Experience with Third Party Risk Management within a vertical industry applicable to Aravo’s client acquisition strategy preferred • Ability to effectively translate complex business needs into a software delivery plan and to document and communicate that plan. • Capable of working autonomously to desired outcomes of a project • Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.