What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on content marketing, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each content platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
• Orchestrating content strategies across all platforms. • Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion. • Managing a content marketing budget. • Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns. • Managing a team of writers. • Implementing SEO best practices. • Identifying target audiences and surveying current customers to understand strategic and tactical decisions. • Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to. • Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content. • Create and execute multi-channel (blog, email, webinars, social, etc.) campaigns to bring in new prospects and nurture existing prospects: • Manage content calendar, delegate to Content Writer when needed, and manage projects to ensure timely completion. • Lead creation and promotion of marketing assets (eBooks, whitepapers, infographics) • Write or delegate writing of content • Provide direction to Design Lead for content organization/display • Approve/review design concepts/needed deliverables • Ensure proper promotion • Communicate with other teams to fully leverage marketing assets • Provide regular and as needed metrics for campaign and content performance.
• Our team leverages the following tools, working knowledge and understanding of these from an analytics perspective is a plus: • Marketo • Salesforce • Wordpress • Brandfolder • Clearbit • Bizible • Drift/Qualified.
• The Content Marketing Manager will manage a team of content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for content-driven demand generation, key performance indicators (KPIs) and brand voice.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. • Strong managerial experience and emotional intelligence (EQ) • Data-driven and highly analytical. • Proficiency with Google Analytics. • Proficiency with social media analytics. • Time management skills. • Excellent interpersonal skills. • Excellent written and verbal communication.
• FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team. • Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. • We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers. • We are a remote-first company with a team spread across multiple countries and US states.
• If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.