• Babyscripts is looking for a data-driven marketer who's adept with the technical programming side, craves running analytics, and has a creative bend to build and optimize the Babyscripts brand and website.
• Migrate, maintain, and update marketing website onto CMS platform. • Leverage analytics, experimentation, and data-driven decision making to drive website optimization efforts. • Identify growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization (SEO). • Integrate with third party trackers like Google Analytics, HubSpot Analytics, and Salesforce to report on visitor behavior with digital assets and website content. • Automate process for inbound website requests and follow up. • Partner and collaborate with various teams including sales, marketing, product, customer success and third-party partners to conceive strategies to increase conversion, advance self-service adoption and improve current customer retention rates. • Work with fellow Marketing team members to strategize on new content development based on data analysis. • Leverage marketing automation tools to perform campaign analysis. Use results to determine ROI, make improvements and establish best practices for future campaigns. • Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data. • Run reports and develop dashboards in CRM to better understand sales funnel and customer intent. • Proactively identify gaps and opportunities for marketing teams to automate processes and use data to eventually drive revenue. • Assess and recommend paid digital advertisements/campaigns. • Lead projects from concept to completion in results-oriented manner. • Work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with little supervision. • Possess a diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition and the ability to set and manage expectations.
• As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will research, identify and implement ways to build our digital brand, acquire new customers, and retain existing customers. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with managing website content and performance, tracking marketing campaigns across a multitude of marketing channels and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data to recommend and implement improvements.
• Babyscripts exists to solve the problems generated from the critical shortage of obstetrical providers in the U.S. Babyscripts was founded six years ago to rethink the delivery of pregnancy care through the power of technology and remote patient monitoring. Babyscripts offers comprehensive virtual maternity care that, through managing various levels of risk, addresses an outdated model for pregnancy care that has not moved the needle in decreasing maternal morbidity and mortality; an inability to address social determinants of health; and now the critical need to transition care outside of the clinic due to Covid-19. The company’s solution for virtual maternity care manages the various risk-levels of your maternal health population to address some of the largest drivers of costs and complications in perinatal care.
• The candidate must be able to successfully work remotely. The candidate must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life. • As needed, the candidate will be required to travel to client sites for sales and account management activities. • Occasionally, the candidate is required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors. • Currently, the Babyscripts Executive Team is located in the DC Metro area. Attendance to any non virtual office and company events in the DC area will be required. • Note: During the COVID crisis, we have taken an entirely virtual approach to sales and customer relations for safety reasons, this is likely to continue for a majority of 2021. • This is a full time salaried position offering competitive pay commensurate with experience.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.