What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At Health Fidelity you’ll be joining the Engineering team responsible for the design & implementation of a multi-tenant SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform that is transforming healthcare in claims risk capture and adjustment spaces. As a member of the engineering team, your primary responsibility will be design and implementation for Health Fidelity’s payer and provider solutions. Your ability to autonomously & proactively drive all aspects of development is a critical requirement.
• Contribute as a member of an Engineering team to understand product feature requirements. • Contributes to high-level architectural design, providing expertise to build "full" solutions • Actively mentors intermediate and junior developers • Responsible for producing exemplary quality & scalable code and delivering features on-time. • Work within an agile environment and contribute to sprint deliverables including design, coding, review, testing and automation tasks. • Design for operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. • Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc. • Maintain excellent communication with other parts of organizations outside of engineering to foster good collaboration on resolution of operational issues. • Proactive autonomy aligned to business needs with minimum supervision is critical.
• Strong proficiency in Java, Spring • Experience with other programming languages, such as Ruby, Scala and/or Python, and related frameworks/libraries a plus. • Ability to take business requirements as input, transform them into software solutions and deliver those solutions. • Experience working on a professional development team including delivery of client/customer facing application/s and support of live production systems. • Experience with automation of build and deployment processes is a plus. • Ability to autonomously install, configure, administer, upgrade, and troubleshoot all software needed for development & production. • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to work independently or with little supervision
• 7+ years of experience • BS or MS in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited institution.
• Healthcare data is waiting. Almost 80% of a patient’s information is locked inside unstructured data. But it doesn’t have to be that way. • Health Fidelity’s powerful NLP engine works to create a more holistic view into patient populations. Getting these critical insights into a community’s health status offers numerous benefits, including the keys to improve a patient’s health. • Our mission is to improve the quality of care and reduce the overall cost of healthcare by making the decision-making process more data driven. Our products will have an impact on the national healthcare infrastructure, as well as patients’ quality of life. • For more information about working at Health Fidelity, please visit our Careers Page.
• Individuals seeking employment at Health Fidelity are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.