What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We're looking for someone who also has a strong eye for enhancing the user experience of DeFi applications to bring more people into this new and exciting space. Get ready to work on the future of money.
• Manage day-to-day development, operations and project delivery within DeFi team • Meet with PM's and Senior Engineers to coordinate introduction of DeFi services to our wider products • Develop new processes, procedures and methods to support scale and growth within the DeFi team. • Evangelize and represent Bitcoin.com as our resident DeFi specialist. • Serve as the internal expert within technical/functional areas related to Decentralized Finance and Swap Services. Strong ability to communicate complicated concepts in easy-to-understand bites • Track DeFi and Swap industry developments to explore new techniques, processes and standards • Support onboarding of engineers to your team and provide active coaching, development and feedback to the team • Support and monitor team performance and KPIs, making adjustments as needed to ensure outstanding results and delivery of 2021 Roadmap • Ensure timely resolution of risks across the team; compiling broader trends to share • Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
• 3+ years of experience in a related field (implementations, integrations, project management, SaaS) • 3+ years of Java or other object oriented languages • Strong knowledge of object-oriented design • Experience in MongoDB or similar database technologies • Highly technical experience on a blockchain project or in the DeFi space • 2+ years Solidity Experience • Experience building with popular Ethereum tools such as Web3, Wallet Connect, etc • Proven experience building, forking & improving DeFi projects and applications • Strong understanding of Bitcoin UTXO model and ETH account model • Strong understanding and experience building and maintaining APIs • Track record of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that have the opportunity to aide in team performance • Experience building and leading a cohesive and collaborative team focused on driving customer outcomes and business goals • A proven self-starter with the ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance • Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. growing new account/clients from the ground up • Communicates well in both written and verbal English
• The position will require the successful candidate to work inter-departmentally across Engineering and Product Management.
• Bitcoin.com is the industry leader in providing tools and services to bring sound money to the entire world. We are currently seeking a Lead Engineer for DeFi services to join our expanding global Engineering team.
• Experience in cross-chain / atomic swaps • Experience in L2 technologies • Experience working within an Agile framework • Worked in a team development environment
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.