What language do you want to use Torre in?
Are you looking for a challenge? For a chance to shine? For a new and exciting career? Junior and senior developers around the world choose to join Scopic to reach their full professional potential. See your position below? Get in touch and become part of the Scopic family! Scopic is seeking a talented Remote Product Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work closely with our Management, Engineering and Development teams to grow and improve our existing products, as well as envision and manage new software products.
• Gain a deep understanding of our current software products and numerous potential products • Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth • Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners • Develop product pricing and positioning strategies • Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes • Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact • Work closely with the Engineering and Business Development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources • Manage product launches, including working with the Business Development team, executives, and other product team members • Evaluate promotional plans developed by Marketing to ensure consistency with product line strategy • Represent the company by communicating with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services • Represent the company to build relationships with external product partners as appropriate • Develop systems to collect user/customer feedback on Scopic's products and services
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle • Proven ability to develop and execute product marketing strategies • Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies • Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done • Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Proven work experience in software product management • MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
• One of the world's largest virtual software development company united with digital marketing services and design solutions to make the perfect combination! Over a decade of developing high-quality software and offering top-notch marketing services with our global team of highly skilled coders and marketers. • Much more than software development services and digital marketing services. At Scopic, we plan, develop, design and share your product with your target market too. Tap into Scopic's software development, custom web design services, and digital marketing services to capture the attention of your audience. Whether you need web, desktop, mobile or cross-platform solutions, our expert developers use the latest technologies to ensure your ideas are transformed into cutting-edge applications that evoke change in your industry. • By working with Scopic – your all-in-one custom software development company with digital marketing services, you can go from idea to launch and from launch to viral success, all under the same virtual roof! With over 14 years of industry experience, we can bring your product to life and guarantee its success.
• Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.