Responsible for leading our implementations team in the implementation of our clients’ MP iSolved solution. Serving as a functional expert, this position will oversee our team in client migration timing, communications, training, and testing of their SaaS software solution. It is critical for this position to be highly focused and knowledgeable about the products that the team will be implementing primarily including HCM, timekeeping, and employee benefits. The ideal candidate for this position will be driven to build and implement processes to drive consistency across the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage all daily activities for the team of Implementation specialists who configure iSolved per client specifications.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback
- Review, approve and assign all new Implementation kits to team members.
- Hire and train
- Process Improvement
- Regular one on ones and team meetings.
- Serve on the Integration team.
- Help identify the importance and impact of a potential integration across each department.
- Work with partner, iSolved Engineers, MP system engineer and FlightPath to assess viability, develop action plan, implement, test, document, and train on integrations involving iSolved.
- Troubleshoot ongoing system errors with integration and work with to resolve.
- Cross train to ensure redundancy in all areas of integration.
- Builds solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate internal resources.
WHO YOU ARE: (Skills & Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience with iSolved software.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several tasks effectively.
- Ability to see the big picture, utilizing good business judgement to help our customers be successful with their iSolved account.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required, and SaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Attention to detail & results oriented.