What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Product Designer to join the Life360 team. This individual will help evolve and elevate the Life360 product to create experiences that are user-friendly, delightful, and scalable for our users.
• Lead squad-driven design initiatives by working closely with engineers and product managers to build experiences that keep our customers highly engaged, fully informed, and constantly delighted • Apply a design-led efforts to provide end-to-end solution through sprints (rapid 2-6 week projects) • Partner with Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers and Engineers within the respective Squad to design solutions and produce flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals • Contribute to building the Life360 UI KIT and Design Systems guidelines that scale across Life360’s app ecosystem • Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through user research and design explorations • Work closely with the rest of the design team to streamline the design process and prioritize and guide new projects based on company goals and business objectives • Bring empathy, enthusiasm, and motivation to every interaction • Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback
• A portfolio that demonstrates end-to-end design work • Previous experience in launching successful product • Strong visual design and prototyping skills • Exceptional interaction and visual design skills with eye for scalability, localization and motion • Previous experience with UI Kit and Design System • Formal degree in Design or related field • Expertise with UX tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle or other prototyping tools • Holistic understanding of iOS and Android Design patterns • A portfolio that demonstrates end-to-end design work • Experience collaborating with product managers and engineers • Strong organization skills • Excellent communication skills—you’re comfortable sharing conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually • A positive attitude is a must—we welcome healthy discussion and debate, and ultimately put ideas ahead of egos
• Relevant 5+ years of experience in the product design field
• Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most. • Known for its leading solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently launched the first-ever family safety membership with comprehensive services designed for every family milestone and life stage. Life360 is used by nearly 1 in 10 US families (who use Life360 an average of 10 times a day!) and reached #1 in Apple's US App Store's list of free social networking apps. Unrivaled growth in the family tech space has positioned Life360 as the largest mobile service for families in the world with over 25 million active users in over 140 countries as of September 2020. • This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings across our free and paid plans: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need. • Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business. • Life360’s rapidly growing team of 200+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status. • We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.