What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Andela is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager responsible for developing and executing integrated demand gen programs that drive pipeline. This role requires a unique blend of strategic and executional skills, fueled by a deep analytic and metrics driven approach to marketing optimization. The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent cross-functional project management skills, a deep understanding of demand generation and field marketing, with an outstanding track record of completing projects on time with quality.
• Develop program strategy and integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including website, events, and digital marketing to drive qualified pipeline • Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the inside sales team on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up • Measure, analyze, report and optimize performance of demand gen programs • Collaborate with members of the Marketing & sales teams ( Content Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales) to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goal • Provide SDRs with scripting and training on key campaign initiatives; drive program execution with SDRs & AEs
• Master at developing, executing and measuring integrated campaigns that span across multiple content types and media channels. • Advanced knowledge of best practices and innovations in B2B demand generation across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM, social, events, syndicated content, ABM, content marketing, etc.) • Proficiency with marketing and sales systems, including Marketo and Salesforce. • Strong analytical skills to optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness. • Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills. • Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail. • High energy, positive attitude, resourceful, team-oriented, great sense of humor and a strong work ethic
• 7+ years of B2B demand marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS-based company
• Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: “software is eating the world.” That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, and few industries are immune. Peek behind the code and you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible. • Talk to any engineering leader and they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software and growing their business. Research the industry and you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020. • That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big and small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems and processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gore’s venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative and Serena Ventures. • And we are just getting started.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All of our people live and breathe our E.P.I.C values: • Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft • Passion: We believe we are going to change the world and act accordingly • Integrity: We choose extraordinary people and then trust them to do the right thing • Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
• This role is fully remote and work from anywhere
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.