• Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
• Develop features and capabilities to facilitate payments • Oversee the development and management of real-time systems to record revenue and costs • Design and build payment and banking services that create a delightful user experience • Drive product roadmap and own prioritization process • Define the success metrics and OKRs by partnering with cross functional leaders • Demonstrate data-driven experimentation and measurement frameworks to track product success or lack of thereof • Understand financial and operational inefficiencies and optimize processes • Work closely with all product teams, business, ops, and executive stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end delivery
• 7+ years of product management experience in the tech industry • 4+ years of experience with payments in e-commerce, retail, digital media or financial services industries • Experience defining strategic vision and tactical execution to build large scale payments platforms • Ability to work in a global environment across multiple locations and time zones to drive consensus in cross-functional teams • Outstanding written and verbal communication with a diverse stakeholder audience • Comfortable in an ambiguous matrixed organization • Familiarity with a highly regulated industry
• As the Technical Product Manager for Payments, you will build and improve Affirm payment systems that facilitate money movement and exchange of value while also fueling growth for our business. You will bring payments industry expertise to the team, define specifications, participate in weekly team syncs, manage roadmaps, ensure safe and efficient payment processing, and prioritize development capacity. You will ensure strategic direction and effective detailed plans are in place from architecture to operations to go-to-market. You are able to concisely communicate complex concepts, operate in a regulatory environment, and are passionate about beautiful product UX and API design.
• The scope of this role includes integrations with payment providers, designing new payment methods, monitoring the data from our payment systems, and collaborating with our Trust & Safety and Capital teams. This role reports to the Senior Director of Product for Foundations, which consists of Machine Learning, Trust & Safety, Identity, Repayments, Capital Technology, Payments, and Care product teams.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.