• Auth0 is looking for a Senior Platform Security Engineer to join the Platform Security team to work directly with our engineering partners to build Auth0’s future data platform. • This role can be based from a remote office anywhere in the US or CAN.
• Collaborate with Security, Engineering and Data teams to incorporate strong security controls, apply security best practices in our development life cycle, and mitigate risks and security vulnerabilities. • Promote and drive the implementation of a data security architecture that supports Engineering’s goals and deliverables, through strategy, design, requirements, and code. • Contribute to defining the n+1 cloud infrastructure maturity level and help to achieve goals that get us there. • Implement technical prototypes to understand new technologies as well as identify and manage risks for projects in active development. • Contribute to improving Auth0's data security patterns, security controls and best practices. • Mentor team members and engineers on security best practices, and develop the next generation of technical security leaders.
• Strong experience with AWS data analytics services and security controls, and preferably hands-on experience with Azure. • Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka. • Passion for building secure, reliable and scalable distributed systems in collaboration with multiple teams. • Excellence at creating clarity and alignment for technical initiatives. • Ability to lead and resolve company-wide technical discussions. • Experience with data warehouses, star and snowflake schemas, ETL automation, BI Visualization, and cloud-based data management tools. • Proficiency in Golang, Python, Java. • Familiarity with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Airflow, Snowflake, Druid and related technologies. • Experience with implementing security controls for data governance laws such as HIPAA, SOC2, PCI, and GDPR. • Knowledge of containerization, CI/CD pipeline, and orchestration with Kubernetes.
• Successful candidates will have a passion for building reliable and scalable distributed systems, a technical background, hands-on experience in developing data platforms and infrastructure, a solid understanding of data security issues, strong threat modeling experience, and the ability to collaborate with others to drive initiatives forward. In this role, you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to making Auth0's future data platform secure by design.
• 5+ years security engineer experience.
• Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score. • Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine. • We are a security company and Auth0's Security Engineering team is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the internet safer.
• Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. • Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States. As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all Auziros feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
• Preferred Locations: #US; #CA.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.