What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Pumpkin is looking for a remote Strategic Sales Representative, Midwest Territory to help us on our mission to create a happier, healthier world for pets and their people.
• Travel throughout your territory to build relationships with veterinary hospitals, shelters, and clinics • Train animal health colleagues and veterinary hospital staff on our product offerings and how to bring awareness of Pumpkin Insurance to pet owners • Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends • Partner with our marketing and design teams to create sales collateral, presentation decks, etc. • Update hospitals and prospective customers on new developments/initiatives at Pumpkin Insurance.
• Strong presentation and training skills, including the ability to understand, distill and communicate complex pet health-related concepts to diverse audiences • Experience launching new products and building a book of business • Strong peer leadership and ability to influence without authority • Proven track record of meeting field activity expectations and sales goals • Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) • A change agent, continuous learner, and someone who can push themselves/others beyond dominant logic • Experience working in a highly fluid and ever-changing environment • Willingness to travel and work evenings • Strong prioritization/follow up skills • Ability to pass/obtain a Property & Casualty License within six weeks. • Bonus Points: • Pet insurance background • P&C insurance license.
• Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) • 3-5 years of experience in animal health field sales experience and knowledge of small animal veterinary sales.
• About Pumpkin: We are a new pet care company on a mission to ‘Make the best pet care possible fur all’. While pet ownership & adoption rates are at an all time high, 1 in 4 families are unable to provide the veterinary care they want for their pet, mostly due to financial barriers. We created Pumpkin because we believe all parents should be able to give their pets medical care if they’re sick or hurt, and preventive care that keeps them healthy throughout their lives.
• We’re a team of engineers, product managers, marketers, data experts, designers, and customer service gurus who love and live for our pets – and for yours. The culture we have here, and the experience we create for our customers, is inspired and driven by 5 principles: • Pets Come First: Put what's best for pets at the center of everything you do • Trust the Pack: Help families make empowered pet care decisions • Jump Fences: If there’s a will, there’s always a way over them • Share Toys: Be generous with your gifts and amazing things will happen • Dig New Holes: Challenge conventions to create the future of pet health care.
• Reporting into the Head of Sales, you’ll launch new product offerings across your territory while building and sustaining a book of business in the veterinary healthcare industry.
• This person can be located anywhere within the Midwest Territory (IN, IL, OH, MI, KY, WI, MN).
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.