What language do you want to use Torre in?
Veristat is expanding our global footprint, from our home office in Boston, up to Canada, down to RTP, and over to Taipei. We do things differently than large CROs. Do you value scientific integrity and a collaborative team environment? If so, you will feel right at home here with dedicated opportunities to discuss your achievements and grow your career through quarterly feedback conversations. The CES will research industry information utilizing third-party tools (e.g., Zymewire, LinkedIn) as a method of identifying possible new clients that fit Veristat’s expertise and corporate goals. The CES will be responsible for sourcing opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• The CES will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. • Data-mine contacts and market research, and build and develop new relationships by placing outbound calls to biopharma target customers. • Contribute to lead generation by conducting approximately 15-25 calls per day and using email to achieve initial engagement and schedule initial sales appointments for Business Development Directors (BDDs). • Support the Marketing team, providing follow-up on multi-channel marketing activities, lead conversion and tracking in Salesforce. • Assist Business Development Directors in lead prioritization and cultivation by providing key information on new leads in their territories. • Support conferences and events with specific outreach. • Maintain account information, new leads, and prospecting activity within Salesforce. • Serve as supporting point-of-contact for Sales team. • Under direction of your Manager and BDD, mine territory to provide coverage and outreach to identified active accounts.
• Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation. • Experience with database management in a CRM preferred, Salesforce a plus. • Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker. • Ability to work independently as well as on a team. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required; must be comfortable interfacing with various levels of business contacts, including executives, with a high level of professionalism. • Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands. • Ability to effectively problem solve and maximize use of resources. • Comfortable making cold calls to prospective companies and possess proper phone etiquette. • Strong research capabilities, to gather information through web searches and other methods and summarize information in a concise manner.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required. • 1-2 years of client relations or call center experience required; prior experience in relevant clinical trial/health research experience preferred.
• Veristat, a scientific-minded global clinical research organization (CRO), enables sponsors to solve the unique and complex challenges associated with accelerating therapies through clinical development to regulatory approval. With more than 26 years' experience in clinical trial planning and execution, Veristat is equipped to support any development program. Our team has prepared nearly 100 marketing applications for approval with global regulatory authorities in the last ten years. • Veristat's focus on novel drug development has led to success when handling the unknowns that arise across complicated therapeutic areas, such as rare/ultra-rare disease, cell and gene therapies, oncology, and infectious disease trials. We apply this knowledge base every day to solve any clinical program's challenges, from the simplest to the complex. Veristat has assembled an extraordinary team of experts worldwide who have mastered therapeutic development intricacies, enabling sponsors to succeed in extending and saving lives.
• Under the supervision and direction of the Manager, Client Engagement the Client Engagement Specialist (CES) will support with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate and deliver the value of Veristat services and brand to specific customer segments.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.