What language do you want to use Torre in?
Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a telemedicine setting. Nurse Practitioners who do well at Forward are comfortable with change and are interested in working in an evolving care setting where the tools you use to provide care are frequently updated and improved. This includes occasionally giving feedback to our engineering teams on new products and product updates.
• Remotely triage, diagnose and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including: proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology), diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, including recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities, and assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits. • Giving and receiving regular feedback on individual member cases. • Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered.
• Nurse Practitioners who are licensed in any of the following states: California, New York, Washington D.C., Washington state, and Illinois. • Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments. • A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed. • A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform. • Care providers who are flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and who are extremely comfortable using new technology and software. • Nurse Practitioners who are used to balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles. • Nurse Practitioners who are used to balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles. • Advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows.
• A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
• We want to rebuild the healthcare industry and change the way individuals think about taking ownership over their health. You will be working with a team of hardworking, mission-driven people trying to effect change in healthcare as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
• We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge every application we receive. We will reach out to you directly if we would like to schedule an interview. If we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other positions, we may keep your application on file and contact you for future opportunities. Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck with your application!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.