What language do you want to use Torre in?
As an important member of the Global Sales Operations Team, the Proposal Manager is responsible for overseeing all phases of the RFP process for qualified opportunities, coordinating projects, acting as primary RFP liaison and project lead. This role is responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate, and professionally designed RFPs, and requires the ability to work well under pressure with challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and communication skills (both written and verbal). This is a highly networked role that works closely with various organizational staff, such as: Sales; Engineering; Product Marketing; Product Management; Deployment; Finance; and Legal. This role helps drive the win rate for 8x8 Enterprise and Midmarket business by instituting best practices around how we respond to bids and proposals.
• Create an RFP Response Plan that drives the completion of each RFP project • Organize team members by identifying the roles & responsibilities for document completion • Track the progress of the RFP response to ensure accuracy and completeness • Compile content/input from all team members into the final response, taking responsibility for the overall quality of the document • Ensure timely delivery of compliant, commercially sound and professionally-produced proposals and bids – regularly managing overlapping or conflicting deadlines • Balance a workload that can include 3+ RFPs at a time • Assist with driving global best practices around proposal qualification and response process • Assist with coaching sales teams and subject matter experts in persuasive writing and proposal best practice • Assist with maintaining the RFP database and various proposal templates.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs • State/Local/Education (SLED) RFP experience. • Strong ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with remote and on-site team members • Strong work ethic; attention to detail and accuracy is fundamental • Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) • Proven track record of working successfully in a fast-paced environment • An excellent communicator and negotiator who can manage situations and influence others • Work to time constraints while maintaining a high level of attention to detail; prioritizing tasks and setting expectations accordingly, especially under pressure • Well organized and a self-motivated team player Nice to Have: • Experience with proposal automation software (or similar) • Understanding of MEDDIC Sales Methodology • Familiarity with Salesforce.com • Previously worked in the Software, Telecommunications, Managed Services, Cloud Services, or Hosted Telephony environments • Experience with Loopio or RFPio
• Minimum of 5 years’ sales win loss, proposal and bid management experience in software • Nice to Have: BS/BA degree or equivalent, plus 3-5 years of experience in a related discipline
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter. • 8x8 is the world’s first Communications Cloud that easily and seamlessly connects employees, customers and applications to improve business performance for organizations anywhere in the world. The 8x8 Communications Cloud™ replaces costly and complex legacy products with a simple, integrated solution that eliminates information silos to expose vital, real-time intelligence. 8x8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact center and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience. 8x8 serves more than 50,000 businesses operating in over 150 countries across six continents every day.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• The Sales Operation Mission: To deliver world-class sales operations, by ensuring the efficiency of the sales process and increasing the productivity of sales. The Department does this by incorporating itself within the sales organization, to execute the sales strategy. To increase customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty through every interaction, while staying focused on maximizing sales opportunities and increasing revenue for 8x8. • We will consider remote candidates in the Continental US. • For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program. • We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.