What language do you want to use Torre in?
Aptive is seeking an Instructional Design Analyst with 5 years of demonstrated experience as a program analyst/auditor.
• Assess and monitors the performance of specific educational operations in support of program management. • Develops and implements state of the art auditing and performance measurements tools for in-person, virtual, and one-on-one sessions. • Understands educational contract operations requirements and develops solutions. • Understands industry standards and best practices to develop scoring mechanisms and checklists for in class virtual, and one-on-one sessions. • Conduct and assess the operations contract using developed checklists and scoring mechanisms. • Develops an implementation plan and schedule in coordination with management for in person and virtual visits to numerous locations annually. • Conducts quality interviews with Benefit Advisors to ensure students are receiving accurate information. • Review and analyze surveys conducted from Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Labor (DOL), and VA. Provide documentation on areas of risk and improvement, with recommendations for mitigation of risk or improvement. • Supports government assessment administrative functions necessary to ensure assessments are integrated, standardized, and reported to a central repository. • Supports the preparation of reports and other program documentation related to contract management oversight.
• The ideal candidate should have knowledge and understanding of Veterans assistance programs and how they support transitioning veterans, military spouses, and their families. They should have worked within and/or understand the Department of Defense and Cabinet level Federal Agencies, in particular the Department of Veterans Affairs. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in analyzing, auditing and performance/assessment measurements tools. This candidate should also possess knowledge and understanding of gathering data, producing reports, and developing plans and schedules. • Ability to work remotely with travel both CONUS and OCONUS. • Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance. • Legal authorization to work in the U.S. • Ability to quickly absorb complex issues and determine sound solutions. • Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results driven environment. • Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision while producing sustainable results. • Self-starter with a drive to accomplish tasks with high attention to detail. • Knowledge of the principles and techniques of written, oral, and visual communication to speak and write with clarity and tact at the executive level. • Ability to engage and build relationships with a clear ability to directly communicate and interview educational personnel. • Ability to develop and prepare reports which clearly document conclusions and recommendations. • Possess excellent critical thinking, leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills. • Knowledge of military and Veteran populations.
• 5 years of Instructional Design Analysis experience. • Bachelor’s degree in Education, Adult Education, Instructional Design, or related field. • Experience supporting large federal agencies, ideally the Department of Veterans Affairs.
• Aptive is a modern federal consulting firm focused on human experience, digital services and business transformation. • The Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) is currently serving as VA’s policy and program lead for preparing service members to become civilian ready through its services provided during the Transition Assistance Program (TAP); serving as VA’s authority on Veteran economic development policies and initiatives, including Chapter 36 Personalized Career Planning and Guidance; and orchestrating public and private partnerships which support the total well-being of service members, Veterans, and their families before, during, and after their transition from military life.
• Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected class. • Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
• This is an associate level, full-time remote position. • This position requires extensive travel of 50% or more of the candidates’ time both CONUS and OCONUS. • This is a contingent hire position.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.