What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers with a passion for automation. You will build and maintain a framework for automated performance testing. This is an opportunity to build a new automation framework using multiple technologies including Jenkins, AWS, Ansible, Python, ELK, and more.
• Work with our Development and Product teams to help architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services • Architect Big Data workflows to be cloud-optimized • Work as both an infrastructure and application development specialist alongside the business, development and infrastructure teams • Provide deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns, and programming • Suggest architectural improvements, design and integration solutions and formulate methodologies and best practices • Implement DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment • Build deploy and manage CI/CD workflows which leverage GitOps practices • Build, manage, and deploy architectures using Terraform, Ansible, and Kubernetes • Develop internal tools to help facilitate DevOps workflows • Design and build the tools, frameworks, systems, and processes that Crossix engineers use to build, integrate, deploy, scale, and manage their software • Automate tasks across the full CI/CD lifecycle to create an efficient developer experience and reduce manual toil • Scale solutions from proofs-of-concept to full production systems • Promote and implement best practices in observability (monitoring, tracing, alerting, logging) and high availability within the software engineering group • Participate in an on-call rotation to mitigate site disruption • Minimize the risk of reliability-related failure outcomes as pertaining to durability, availability, performance, and correctness • Build, Scale, and Optimize Kubernetes Infrastructureanage, and deploy architectures using Terraform, Ansible, and Kubernetes
• Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment • Extensive experience building microservice architectures on Kubernetes • Designing and building applications using Container and serverless technologies • Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability, and high availability • Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Codefresh) • Hands-on experience using Terraform and Kubernetes at scale • Experience using monitoring frameworks to monitor health and performance of infrastructure and applications • Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Salt) • Strong scripting knowledge in Python • Strong practical application development experience with Go or Java • Good to have experience in writing proposals and deriving estimations for DevOps projects • Excellent documentation and communication skill, as well as presentation and demo skills
• 5+ years in SRE or DevOps roles, with a focus on tooling, automation and distributed systems development • 8+ years of overall software industry experience • 3+ years designing and implementing Kubernetes infrastructure
• Veeva builds enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster.
• Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
• Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
• Allocations for continuous learning & development • Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice • Health & wellness programs
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.