What language do you want to use Torre in?
As a developer, you will work with our multi-functional team across our entire technology stack including relational/NoSQL databases, services, user interfaces, and related build systems.
• As a developer, you will work with our multi-functional team across our entire technology stack including relational/NoSQL databases, services, user interfaces, and related build systems. • You will be part of the internal IT team, working directly with the business stakeholders on designing and implementing microservices that drive customer success and satisfaction. You will be there from the early requirements discussions until the deployment and maintenance of the code you and the team wrote. We all own the source code and responsible to improve it.
• Strong programming fundamentals • Ability to rapidly self-train on new technologies • Knowledge of web-based applications and architecture • Experience performing platform integrations using existing REST APIs • Passion for solving complex problems • A love for working collaboratively on a team with varied strengths spread across different timezones • You have a solid working experience in Java • React / Redux proficiency. • It's great but not required if you know: • NodeJS • Spring Boot • AWS Ecosystem • operations and incident management - you know how to handle daily software ops work and you are not afraid of handling incidents from time to time.
• You have at least 3 years of work experience in developing and designing software.
• Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
• The Customer Support Technology organization is a passionate team of engineers working diligently to unleash the potential of other Atlassians. We work closely with Atlassian's customer care teams to solve a variety of customer-centric problems and challenges. As a team, we build intelligent self-service support systems, analytics, and smart tools which help Atlassian effectively engage with customers. • We are a growing team of developers, product managers, and designers of all levels of experience. We are, above all else, driven innovators. As standard for Atlassian, we offer 20% innovation time to tackle problems that matter the most to you. We count the reigning ping-pong champion among our numbers. • Customer Support Technology is directly involved in multiple initiatives to change the way Atlassian does business. We have the exciting opportunity to be part of transforming the company and invite you to join us on our journey.
• Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.