Customer Service Representative II (CSR II)
The CSR II embodies the core values of SaviLinx:
Job Location: Lawrence, MA (Work from Home)
The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for providing English-only customer service support through a variety of platforms.
• Coordinates claims electronically and via telephone.
• Handles eligibility inquiries and all lines of business.
• Meets established goals for call center metrics in Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals and Quality.
• Ensures first call resolution through problem solving and effective call/email/chat handling.
• Meets demands for privacy, confidentiality, precision.
• Documents all customer information, communications in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Maintains a working knowledge of our clients’ requirements using a Knowledge Base.
• Provides mentoring, training, and development to other CSRs as needed.
• Flexibility to work variable days and hours
• 18 years of age or older
• Demonstrated success in customer service work via phone, email, chat, or in person
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/programs while talking with the customer
• Customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.