Position at Nakisa
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Nakisa has built top of the line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
We are seeking a creative Senior Digital Designer to direct all graphic and website design, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand and owned properties. You are a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. Further, you can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell ideas.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Lead all design initiatives within the marketing team.
- Set the foundation to create and improve the company’s creative team and its workflow to build a top-notch operation.
- Build a network of trusted external designers to provide specialized expertise when needed.
- Manage a production calendar and the in-house team and external designers responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Collaborate with demand generation and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our websites, microsites, and other digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for our website.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- In collaboration with the Performance and Insights team, testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 8+ years’ experience in design and/or in an in-house or agency creative position.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project details/ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, and Android.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics a plus.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.