As the first Sales Operations Executive you will be responsible for the technical setup of our sales motion. You will collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success and product to proactively administer our salesforce instance and other tools to ensure data consistency. You will be responsible for tracking and analyzing key metrics, preparing and management of sales reporting system.
- Constantly improve our Demodesk Salesforce instance: You proactively administer our salesforce instance and consistently build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows, email templates to optimize business processes
- Manage our entire revenue toolstack: You employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions, integrations and efficient works flows for our customer facing teams.
- Build best in class revenue operation: You stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to our company. You enable change, help accelerate innovation and identify levers for growth. You will be building a revenue operations setup from the ground up.
- Create and manage alignment: You work closely with engineering, product, marketing and sales team in order to better align and adjust the procedures and access to information
- Be a problem solver: You self-manage, create workflows and automation, constantly driving consistency and improving efficiencies across our revenue team
- Act as a business partner to VP Sales and internal stakeholders supporting daily/weekly/monthly reporting, data analysis, operational process and support.
- Administration experience with best-in-class CRM and related tools in the Marketing, Sales & Customer Experience tech stack for SaaS companies (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, Gong), with a desire to learn how to become an expert and drive consistency
- Understanding of key SaaS Sales, Marketing, and CS concepts and how they work in practice (e.g. MQL, SQL, SQO)
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points, and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
- Good understanding of the SaaS technology landscape, 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to detail
- You are an Independent fast learner that is able to dive in deep, drive efficiencies and remove hurdles.
- Well-funded and backed by Silicon Valley's top investors & angels, including Y Combinator
- Fast-growing, diverse and international team of tech enthusiasts and entrepreneurs
- Unique proprietary screen sharing technology using a state of the art tech stack
- Full responsibility from day one and being part of our hierarchy-free and results-driven working environment
- Competitive salary plus attractive stock compensation package
- Flexible working hours and annual travel allowance for working remotely
- Attractive perks including gym memberships, German language course, top of the line MacBook or Linux machine, and a professional development budget of 1.500 € per year
- Regular team events like dinners, Oktoberfest, ski trips and much more
Demodesk is building the world's first intelligent customer meeting platform for remote sales with the vision to enable everyone to have great customer conversations. We give revenue teams superpowers by enabling them to host more effective and engaging meetings. Demodesk provides teams with real-time conversational guidance that is invisible to the customer and has significantly more data to analyze than existing tools!
We have been creating a new category for real-time sales enablement since 2017 and strive to be a global leader. As a growing start-up, we all share a passion to make an impact and grow, not only as a company but also as individuals. To us, innovation is a default mind-set – to challenge norms and create change for the better. We ensure that Demodesk is not only a diverse and inclusive community but also a place where we can learn and build off of each other's experiences. To drive this community, we work to minimize bias in our hiring and decision-making processes.
Help us redefine the online meeting space! Be ready to play an essential role in achieving this goal by joining our international team from anywhere. We want to give our people the freedom to choose the life they want and with that the location where they feel the happiest, may that be San Francisco, Munich or fully remote.