What language do you want to use Torre in?
Dialpad is looking for our first Chief of Staff to be a partner to the Executive team providing administrative and project management support.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders to involve the right people at the right time, delivering targeted and timely results. • Identify gaps and inefficiencies in current systems and processes; identify and implement creative solutions. • Research, benchmark, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make informed recommendations. • Effectively lead meetings, facilitate discussion, and deliver compelling presentations to leadership and individuals of varying levels. • Assist the executive team in meeting preparation, follow up, execution, etc.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Previous experience working at a technology company a plus • Strong attention to detail and analytical skills • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships • Go-getter who has a track record of owning project with varying levels of instruction and delivering results • Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion.
• You will work side by side with them to help execute strategy and business cohesion across the organization. You will not only play a key role in the day to day operations of a company in hyper-growth mode, but you’ll be instrumental in increasing productivity, driving effectiveness and creating greater cohesion across the organization.
• At least 5 years experience at a consulting firm or similar experience • MBA preferred.
• Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment. • At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office. • With $240 million in funding from OMERS, ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
• Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started. • There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of. • Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.