What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for the newest member of our team to be a leading driver in all aspects of Salesforce. Your skills and experience will be used to develop GoCardless’s Salesforce in the best way. You will work as part of a team making key decisions on all Salesforce functionality builds, what’s important, how this will affect the team and our current processes. You will then work on building a plan to roll this out.
• Salesforce design, configuration and development • Support of Salesforce BAU, case management, bug fixing • Internal stakeholder management for ongoing projects • Build documentation for all Salesforce and third party processes • Supporting Sales Enablement to deliver training and content
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning • Basic understanding of Salesforce Architecture • Salesforce Administration responsibilities include maintaining profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc • Experience with 3rd party apps • Understand SOQL • Great documentation skills • Write and estimate user stories • Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in executive position
• ADM 201, plus one other Salesforce certification • More than 1.5 years of Salesforce Admin experience
• At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world. • Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
• Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
• We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
• We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.