What language do you want to use Torre in?
Seegrid is embracing a remote workforce, so this position can be remotely located anywhere in the US or at HQ in Pittsburgh, PA. Seegrid is the leading provider of self-driving industrial vehicles and user-friendly, enterprise software solutions. We are seeking energetic, bright, and friendly people to help achieve our vision: to fortify global supply chains and create profitable economies with safe, seamless, and smart mobile robotics solutions. Today, Seegrid accelerates Industry 4.0 for the world’s largest brands. Global leaders in manufacturing, distribution, and e-commerce fulfillment rely on Seegrid’s full suite of solutions and services, including vision-guided vehicles, fleet management software, actionable analytics, and best-in-class service and support. Our unique and proven technology sets us apart—our automation solutions have safely driven millions of autonomous miles in real production facilities without a single personnel safety incident. Are you ready to transform the future? How might we build trust when we introduce self-driving forklifts and tuggers to factories and warehouses? How might we design our interface touchpoints to be more approachable and intuitive for floor operators? These questions and more are the kinds of challenges that designers at Seegrid explore every day. We are looking for designers who can roll up their sleeves, grab a pair of steel-toe boots, and get in there with our customers to shape the next industrial revolution with Seegrid’s fully automated, self-driving vehicles.
• As a UX designer on a multidisciplinary design team, you will work alongside fellow designers, researchers, and strategists to support product development and service design. This includes examining a key customer’s end-to-end journey, forming a strategy to transform that journey, running experiments to prototype and test design hypotheses, and iterating on interaction and visual designs based on customer feedback. Throughout the design process, you will partner with key stakeholders across the organization including product management, engineering, marketing, and customer service teams to advance the customer journey.
• A passion for sharing research insights through compelling storytelling • Experience designing products that have shipped and iterating for outcomes towards business objectives • Experience framing strong rationales for design decisions that persuade peers • Demonstrated fluency in user research and testing, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design • Strong grasp of human factors and usability principles (ergonomics, usability heuristics, designing for web/mobile platforms, etc.) • Portfolio of work showcasing design projects with clear goals and measured outcomes • Fluency in prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch • Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
• A bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in human-computer interaction, computer science, industrial design, or a related field
• Seegrid is the leading provider of mobile industrial automation solutions for materials handling with over two million production miles driven in some of the world’s biggest companies. We combine vision-guided vehicles, fleet management, and enterprise intelligence data into a platform that empowers our customers to automate and optimize material flow. • We put autonomous vehicles to work today with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and flexibility. We are passionate about making our customers successful in deploying end-to-end automation solutions and foster a culture of collaboration, active and open communication, integrity, and respect. The challenges before us are great, but we are a high-performance team driven to change how the world does logistics.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. • Seegrid is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.