What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Creating, organizing and implementing long-term strategies and technical optimization on Shopify stores as well as global marketplaces • Defining SEO success metrics and developing and managing high-quality reporting • Monitoring SEO data regularly and assisting in identifying new opportunities • Utilizing SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through monthly reports • Providing SEO support for Web projects, including new product launches, page updates, site re-design etc. • Continuously identifying ways to refine current SEO processes within the company as well as remain current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends • Exploring best practices for product descriptions on marketplaces and ecommerce sites • Collaborating with Direct to Consumer and Marketing teams to repurpose existing content and improve upon future content • Supporting maintenance of the marketplaces’ online product catalogs and search optimization initiatives to maximize sales as needed
• Proficiency in Excel and managing and creating reports • Experience using a data driven approach for marketing optimization • Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines • Effective analytical skills and data driven mindset • Team player and ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
• As the Nutrabolt Content and CRO Manager, you will be responsible for driving content, strategy and execution to incentivize on-line purchases. You will also be responsible for defining, prioritizing, and managing key SEO initiatives, including keyword analysis and research, on and off-site optimization, competitive analyses and suggesting social media related initiatives to benefit our overall SEO efforts. You will manage multiple projects, measure and analyze content initiatives, and must possess excellent writing and editing skills.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field • 5+ years of experience in writing and editing content in a marketing capacity, preferably in SEO
• Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe. • As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
• We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
• Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.