If you want to be part of this company leader in technology and help us to growth, this is your opportunity. We are a horizontal company; your voice will be heard! Every person who comes is a very important member of our #Cafetofamily
• Build services that can be easily used to customize pricing/packaging for our go to market teams without needing engineering support. • Maintain an internal application that our customer success group uses to effectively serve our customers • Build integrations between optimizely application and 3rd party invoicing systems • Implement and maintain a batch infrastructure to compute volume metrics and charge customers accordingly. • Maintain an internal application that our customer success group uses to effectively serve our customers. • Support pricing innovation and growth experiments targeted towards Pricing • Be a subject matter expert for the entire company on the billing aspects of enterprise customers. • Deeply focus on the scalability and quality aspects in every step involved with getting customers set up to use p+optimizely and invoiced correctly. • Implement solutions that will help drive adoption of the optimizely product.
• 5 - 8 years of Python application develpment experience. • Self-motivated, yet still, enjoy working in partnership across an organization. • Find satisfaction in being a force multiplier for your colleagues.
• We are looking for a senior software engineer on our Billing Platform team to help us build a billing infrastructure that is flexible, easy to report on and that prepares us for reaching our aspirations of being an impactful and enduring company that enables the world to turn data into action. • This team drives and implements how we make our revenue in collaboration with the CFO, Finance and Go-To-Market teams. Working with such a diverse set of executives makes this a high impact and high visibility team. • Our customers include some of the largest retail, media, and travel companies who send billions of events per day to our system. Our billing systems need to scale, provide accurate usage metrics and provide flexibility for our sales and engineering teams to tailor our services to the needs of our customers.
• Different ways to grow up and development your career.
• Cafeto is a technology company specialized in software development for global organizations through nearshore outsourcing and software acceleration. We achieve this by applying our Dream. Build. Boost framework and leveraging our technology, processes, and top-class engineers. Our locations in Colombia, Australia, United States and México allow us to offer you a multicultural experience, working with expert teammates from all around the world! • Our leaders are focused on making the most reliable, performant and trustworthy digital experience optimization platform ever. This is a unique opportunity to lead the engineering organization in areas of standardized automated infrastructure and service provisioning and orchestration, service-oriented architectural excellence, and forward-looking planning and execution of large technical projects.
• Flexible culture and Work-Life Balance.
• Bachelor of science degree or equivalent in computer science or similar technical major, or equivalent professional experience.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.