What language do you want to use Torre in?
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Analytics. We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to work with embedded Game Analytics groups to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers and partner teams. Experience leading analytic projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Austin office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
• Partner with team leadership over multiple teams to create project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables. • Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets. • Manage planning, execution, and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and with high quality. • Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation. • Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture. • Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams. • Maintain effective communication and build trust with partners both onsite and offsite in Production and Product Management • Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
• Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc. • Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure and the ability to work remotely if needed. • Collaborative by nature quickly and easily builds relationships, ensure open dialog, engenders trust, and partners well within a team to deliver results. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 4+ years of project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects. • 2+ years of experience in mobile game • 2+ years of agile development experience. • Analytics experience.
Zynga was founded in 2007 with the vision that play would become one of the core activities on the Internet. We pioneered social games with the belief that if we could make games simple, accessible, and social the world would start playing. We are excited that games have grown to become the second most popular activity by time spent, even surpassing email. But we have a lot of hard work, innovation, and growth ahead of us to create a future where social gaming is a daily habit for everyone.
• Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us! • Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
• Location: Austin, Texas, Remote
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.