What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Your primary role will be to drive, deliver and set the bar for all marketing and sales design output. We are looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company. • Translate marketing activities into assets and collateral consistent with the Intellum brand • Conceptualize creative and marketing concepts across all media, while reflecting the brand’s personality • Actively participate in brainstorming, planning and objective creation to ensure marketing design and strategy is on message and appropriate for target audience • Produce assets for campaigns, email, video, editorial, landing pages, presentations, events, sponsorships, social media, marketing sites, sales collateral, physical assets to support local sales efforts, which may include brochures and booklets, or thoughtful gifts or kits, etc. • Organize multiple projects while delivering against timelines and managing expectations • Ensure all marketing/sales communications meets brand standards; proof work to ensure accuracy
• You have a few (or more) years of experience under your belt and enjoy taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion. You're ambitious, goal-oriented, and passionate about how great design communicates clearly and solves problems. You are up to speed on the latest digital marketing trends and can't wait to take advantage of an opportunity in a fast-growth technology company. • Experience creating marketing and sales materials from ideation to production • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Illustration, layout, and design experience • Proven experience working with copywriters to develop marketing materials • Proficient in software used in the design process, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and G-Suite • Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines • Able to work across programs to define, maintain, and evolve the tools, processes, and communication around asset management • Passionate about bringing solutions to the table, working in small, fast paced teams, has a desire to ship, and is comfortable in a growing, changing environment • Agency experience a plus, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience • At least 2-3 years professional design experience
• Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
• Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Intellum’s Marketing Designer will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for the day to day execution of design needs that support the marketing and sales teams. You’ll be the sole designer in marketing, but will partner closely with the product design team, who own the look and feel of the Intellum brand.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.