• As an integral part of our Professional Services organization, Hearsay Engagement Managers’ primary function is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients in defining, designing and deploying our suite of solutions. In addition, the Engagement Manager will work on a portfolio of Tier 1 Accounts to identify Services opportunities that will lead to the growth of those accounts in terms of Product ACV and mitigate any churn risk, as well as partner with the Sales organization to effectively translate those opportunities to paid services engagements. The Engagement Manager will also actively contribute to the growth and build-out of the Professional Services organization by actively contributing to the development of new offerings, repeatable service delivery processes, and other operational improvements. • The Engagement Manager will partner with the Customer Success and Sales teams while serving as the primary point of contact for top customer accounts around some of the more in-depth aspects of our products and deployment processes liaising with other internal organizations like Product Management, Engineering, Technical Support as needed. The Engagement Manager will oversee and coordinate additional Professional Services resources as needed, including Solutions Engineers, Subject Matter Experts for specific focus areas, and Implementation Managers for standard product configuration. • As our Engagement Manager, you will build and lead the team that ensures our Premier Enterprise engagements are executed smoothly and on time helping customers realize value from their investments quickly and effectively. You will achieve this through strategic planning, holistic technical account management, and working with internal teams to provide seamless support across sales and delivery processes.
• Gain a deep understanding of our customer’s business and how our products can help them solve their unique problems. • Create a realistic plan with customers that is aligned with their goals and helps them best leverage our products and assets to maximize the value they get from them. • Conception of creative solutions to client needs subject to time and resource constraints • Develop effective Statements of Work for Professional Services engagements that are based on a clear and common understanding of scope, timeline and resources. • Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, working with Deal Team to generate new business and provide continuity and exceptional coverage throughout various phases. • Support business development activities such as identification and proposal development for customer organization. • Instill confidence in our clients on Hearsay, our products and our ability to deploy solutions while navigating large, complex enterprises with multiple stakeholders • Clearly outline potential risks and develop/track appropriate mitigation strategies across the entire project lifecycle • Build effective client relationships and leverage them during times of escalation or unforeseen project problems • Prepare reports on program performance. Ideate on new program deliverables, streamlining for team consumption. • Challenge, recommend, and redirect teams as well as client expectations when needed for successful program delivery. • Communicate with clients in a way that is natural to their rhythm of business and fits their level within their organization and their degree of tech savviness. • Successfully manage 3-5 strategic accounts based on integration and implementation complexity, potential growth, and customer climate. • Design, gain consensus, and execute on program approach, to-be scenario, and roadmap for the program.
• Understands and has experience successfully managing large enterprise software deployments • Understands business and organizational complexity at very large enterprise firms. • Ability to communicate clearly and tailor communications to different levels in our clients’ organization • Experience developing project plans and statements of work that clearly communicate the plan, properly set expectations, and mitigate schedule and budget risks • Capable of creating strategic playbooks vs. simply running them • Comfortable being hands-on in a player/coach model. • Ability to consume customer ready technical materials and generally understand the capabilities and interactions between the various components of our products. • Focus on continual service improvement, customer enablement, and digital transformation. • Comfortable piloting new initiatives, working cross-functionally and operating with a degree of ambiguity. • Strong understanding of interrelationships between workstreams and tasks; ability to translate business processes into decisive action-based workflows. • Worked with development and engineering teams to advocate for and track business-critical features.
• Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems. • Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
• At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.