What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for someone with significant experience and interest in QA automation. • We have a complex system that is challenging to test. The team is looking for a teammate who is creative with their automation solutions, skilled at working collaboratively with everybody across the organization, and will be ultimately participating and implementing them in code.
• Help drive design & Build test automation best practices and frameworks for functional, integration, API and backend testing. • Provide automated testing training/guidance (design, scripting, and maintenance) to support test engineers. • Collaborate with the head of QA, developers, product owners, DevOps, and other testers to identify coverage areas, design tests and integrate QA processes and automation part of the deployment in the release process. • Help Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. • Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
• Help us ensure the highest level of quality while keeping the teams moving on quick releases! This is a role for someone who enjoys the quick pace of startups and likes adding structure to something dynamic.
• 7-10 years of Quality Engineering, CI/CD tools and expertise with automated testing. • Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. • Strong experience in version control tools such as Git.
• Lark is the world's largest A.I.-enabled healthcare provider, delivering virtual care and connected health devices that help people stay in control of conditions such as diabetes and heart disease. We’re on a mission to improve the health and happiness of the 1 billion people globally who are living with or at-risk for a chronic health condition. Our A.I. enabled programs were the first to achieve clinical outcomes matching those of in-person healthcare professionals, showing the ability to deliver care at a fraction of the cost and at enormous scale. Since launching in 2015, Lark has received awards and accolades including: • Fierce Healthcare's "15 Most Promising Companies in Healthcare" • Business Insider's "Most Innovative Companies in the World" along with Uber and Airbnb • Apple's "Top 10 Apps" in the World • CEO "Top 10 Women in Tech" by Inc. Magazine • CB Insight's "Most Promising Digital Health Companies in the World" • Lark is on a mission to make a difference in the lives of others…if you want to be part of the journey…join us!
• Our team works with cutting-edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users' phones. Our chat A.I. is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better! • Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and her/his manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to US employees due to current regulations. Lark is headquartered in Mountain View, California; as such the Company’s core working hours are 10 – 6 pm PST.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.