¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively. We are a remote-first company and looking for candidates in the United States.
• Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company datasets to drive business solutions. • Discover actionable insights from data sources and develop novel algorithms and models through the use of statistical, machine learning, or deep learning methodologies. • Optimize and improve the performance of the algorithms and models to meet product and business strategy requirements. • Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
• 2+ years of relevant experience. • Knowledge and experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distribution, statistical tests, etc.) and experience with applications. • Knowledge and Experience in a variety of machine learning and deep learning techniques and their real-world application. • Experience in Numpy, sci-kit-learn, pandas, Matplotlib, Pytorch, Tensorflow. • Experience querying and analyzing data from various data sources: Postgres, Salesforce, etc. • Experience in at least one programming language (Python, R, Java, etc.) • Experience visualizing data for stakeholders. • A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Betterworks is backed by Emergence Capital (Series B), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and 8VC. BetterWorks has an experienced team from innovative companies like Amazon, Box, Google, Linked In, Palantir, Salesforce, and Yammer.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse better work. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global better works Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.