¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Become an expert in Dataminr's product and develop deep understanding of technical and functional capabilities • Conduct thorough customer discovery across key strategic accounts to understand and outline their data requirements • Analyze and make sense of large sets of unstructured quantitative and qualitative data • Leverage integrated data sources and business intelligence tools to design and create custom reporting and dashboards for clients, with an eye towards scalability and future product solutions • Define scalable reporting and analytics capabilities that lead to product solutions and align with business objectives • Drive process optimization and continuously improve the accuracy and efficiency of our analytics and reporting infrastructure • Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to provide clients with data and reporting deliverables that add strategic value • Partner with our BI and Analytics Engineering team to implement the corresponding custom metrics, dashboards, and tooling for our clients
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience • 5+ years of experience in a client-facing, analytical role, preferably within technology, professional services, product and/or engineering • Experience in data analysis and visualization, business or marketing analysis, and/or solving large-scale data optimization problems • Strong analytical skills and proven technical experience (e.g. SQL, BI platforms such as Looker) • Expertise or knowledge in corporate risk intelligence, security operations, and/or emergency management fields a plus, but not required • Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers • Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies • Self-motivated and able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You're an analytics professional who is passionate about working with clients and helping them solve their most interesting data challenges. You excel when you are extracting meaning from complex and big datasets, and know you can drive influential decisions forward and create impactful change.
• Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold. • Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards. • Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
• We recognize and reward hard work with: • company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance • 401(k) savings plan with company matching • flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses • We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with: • a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed • individual learning and development fund and professional training • generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave • in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals • remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.