What language do you want to use Torre in?
• PostHog exists to increase the number of successful products in the world. • Our open source project has taken off, and we're getting too much demand to handle on our paid version, and are growing across all areas of the business. That means we are looking to make our first customer success hire. • You'll be the first person in this role, so will be setting up the way we help grow free customers into paying ones from the ground up, and likewise how we handle inbound paid requests.
• Making sure any paid user of PostHog is successful. We need to build strong relationships, ensure they're well setup, and that we pass any product feedback to our product and engineering team to act upon. • Work out the best process for converting teams on our free product into paying customers, and for handling inbound demo requests. • Establishing how to expand existing accounts into larger ones. • PostHog's strategy is built on bottom up adoption, as per our growth strategy. That means we'll be prioritizing how to get small contracts signed in small or big companies, based on inbound demand or existing free usage.
• Above all you must be incredibly conscientious and helpful. • You have a strong background in handling customers, ideally including enterprise accounts. You may have led a small team before or would be looking to do this in the future, or perhaps you were a customer facing founder in a devtool company. • You "get" developers. This means you come from a technical background. Perhaps you have experience in web development and maybe even in Product, or you've had a similar role selling devtools before. • You are able to drive the pipeline proactively and are keen to figure things out yourself, whilst we iterate the process and product. You'll be working closely with the CEO so you will be very well supported. • You enjoy building customer relationships, and working with a community of users.
• PostHog exists to increase the number of successful products in the world. • We provide an open-source platform for product analytics. The product is new - we launched in February 2020, and have had thousands of deployments organically since we started. • This growth has meant we've been able to raise significant investment from the best in the world, such as YCombinator, and we're now ready to build our first growth team, and we need the first person on that team! You will play an instrumental role in establishing a culture and in guiding how we conduct experimentation. • PostHog's platform makes it easy for software teams to understand their user behavior. This coupled with our fast growth has led to a broad variety of very cool use cases. postage is used to help indie game designers make it more fun to defend earth from an alien threat. postage is used by multinational organizations running software that powers everything from banks to airlines. postage is used by startups disrupting their own industries. • We're a company like no other in our space. Our approach is bottoms up and that starts by being great for developers to install and use.
• We believe people from diverse backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product and our company better. No matter your background, we'd love to hear from you! Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
• Our team is a combination of former CTOs and YC founders all turned developers, alongside some of the best developers from the world's largest tech companies who have the experience to help us handle scalability. • Our team is tiny but we live in 10 different countries. This diverse group looks pretty weird on paper, but it's magical. Apart from the fact most of them think pineapple belongs on pizza. It doesn't. • We take bets on people with less experience too - we are as willing to hire an unproven genius straight out of school as we are a seasoned veteran. • We're all remote, and we've raised enough to pay top of the market. We are proudly backed by some of the best VCs and Investors in the world, such as YCombinator.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.