¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Email team. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about Twilio. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, and have outstanding communication skills, keep reading.
• WRITE IT DOWN: Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly • DRAW THE OWL:. Identify ways for improving existing process and procedure • BE AN OWNER : Provide product support for common customer inquiries received via the telephone, email and chat. • WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve basic support problems • NO SHENANIGANS: Escalate complex issues to more senior Support staff
• 2+ years experience providing professional customer and/or technical support • Solid understanding of RESTful APIs, SMTP, TCP/IP • Excellent reading comprehension, listening, speaking and writing skills in English • Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service • Accountable - Being willing to answer for the outcomes resulting from their own choices, behaviors, and actions. Take ownership of situations that they're involved in • Self Motivated - Motivated by challenges and to do or achieve something because of one's own enthusiasm or interest, without needing pressure from others • Focused - Achieve what they set out to do before launching new initiatives. Complete company-linked goals and tasks, not simply to be busy and active • Collaborative - A keen ability to support cross-functional projects and decisions. Gets energized from working within a team and cross-functionally to achieve the company's goals
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Healthcare Insurance and Leave • Prescription Drug • Dental • Vision • Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts • Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one • Financial Benefits • Short and Long Term Disability Insurance • Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance • 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match • Reimbursement Programs & Stipends $65 per month work-from-home stipend • Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities • Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.