PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
As part of the Practice Delivery Team, the SoftwareConfiguration Specialist will lead the configuration and testing of PointClickCare solutions for customers during the implementation process. This will include evaluating customers’ unique technical needs through workflow analysis, developing configurations that support their future state workflows and business requirements, and interfacing with key stakeholders to ensure the completion of all deliverables in a timely manner. The successful candidate will configure, build and test the customers’ database to enable successful solution functionality according to the defined implementation plan. This position has limited direct client interactions. The successful candidate must be comfortable working both independently and with a remote team.
The Software Configuration Specialist will report to the Practice Manager or Senior Practice Manager.
· Develop and write the technical configuration plans based on the clients’ business and solution requirements.
· Evaluate workflows and provide input into the direction of configuration needs
· Translate technical requirements and build the back-end configuration setup in alignment with customers’ desired outcomes and recommended workflows
· Ensure data quality, integrity, and security requirements for all customer databases
· Provide regular status updates to Project Manager and/or other members of the Delivery Team
on the project status, issues, risks, and other departmentally defined reporting requirements
· Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
· Develop and maintain expertise in one or all product offerings, including the knowledge of the end-to-end solution and product value outcomes, back-end configuration, setup, and design
· Partner with internal stakeholders, including implementation consultants and software training specialists, to create and execute implementation plans that are on-time and with the highest customer satisfaction
· Update and maintain training databases incorporating new product releases or enhancements
· Assess and validate the implementation plan, collect the requirements, and manage the communication among the stakeholders
· Document projects, milestones, timelines, identified risks, and configuration approach
· Serve as the main point of contact and subject matter expert on the product functionality during the configuration and testing phases of the implementation process
· Complete product certification, release training, and participate in other professional development opportunities
· Test, pilot, and document new professional services offerings
· Post-secondary degree in computer science, business, technology, or related field preferred
· Professional experience working in software implementation, preferably SaaS
· Previous experience with workflow analysis/documentation, end-user support and database testing
· Previous experience configuring or implementing PointClickCare and/or equivalent EHR software solutions
· Basic understanding and working knowledge of software integrations and data exchange formats i.e., HL7, JSON, XML
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to participate in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects and communicate business and technical guidance
· Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize as well as being flexible and adaptable
· Ability to interpret workflows and apply business strategies for improvement
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.