At Torre (http://torre.co), we're building the platform and network to power the future of recruitment and we believe making full use of advanced AI is the best way to do so. It's an ambitious effort (view our deck https://torre.docsend.com/view/c6pecie). We've made significant progress and we're gaining solid traction (you're experiencing it right now!). To get there, we need to build an amazing product. To both accelerate and deal with our growth, we're looking for sales interns.
• Developing comprehensive knowledge of our technology platform, product messaging, partner ecosystem, and competitor landscape. • Actively contributing to and owning sales plan creation, compensation structures, and customer segmentation. • Working with the VP of Sales on the Go To Market strategy for your market. • Ensuring the attainment of assigned sales quotas by ‘leading from the front’ and driving Torre’s sales methodology. • Actively fostering an environment of teamwork, transparency, creativity, and continuous improvement. • Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with representatives of the community and partner ecosystems. • Partnering across Torre’s leadership community to ensure a seamless customer experience.
• 5+ years of sales leadership experience, preferably in technology sales. • Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast paced and technical client acquisition driven business. • Executive level relationships with key companies in your market. • You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets and quota (consistently over achieving in the past years). • Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase. • Fluent in English. • Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Hitting aggressive sales targets • (Eventually) building a sales team in your local market • Persisting and persevering. • Frequently coming across unknowns. • Managing constant change and sudden growth. • Working in a demanding environment. • Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
Opportunity to become country manager, responsible for building a team and growing your market.
Torre is a moonshot. We are backed by early investors in Twitter, SpaceX, Facebook, Pinterest, Square, Buzzfeed, Salesforce. We’ve made significant progress, and we’re gaining solid traction (you’re experiencing it right now!), but we need more outstanding people to keep growing. We hire entrepreneurs because they have an innate inclination to do whatever it takes to succeed. Entrepreneurs have a passion for taking calculated risks. Most senior members of our team are former entrepreneurs. If you like being entrepreneurial, working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, and helping others to their full potential, this opportunity is for you!
• Our mission is to make work fulfilling. • Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences. • We are entrepreneurial. • We make bold bets. • We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from. • We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard. • We like data. • We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage. • We aim for work/life integration. • We pursue diversity. That's why we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Here you can learn what the expectations of you as our colleague and co-worker will be: https://medium.com/@torrenegra/my-expectations-as-your-coworker-bb1881923164.
• You will report to the VP of Sales. • You will work alongside the Sales and Talent Solutions teams. •Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
This is our recruitment process (It can be as fast as in 4 days): • You apply via Torre and our algorithm matches you. • You chat with a Torre counselor. • You perform a non-technical test. • Interview with a team member. • Interview with the VP of Sales. • We can make you an offer on the same day with our Automatic Matching model. • You become a Torrex.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.