At Torre (http://torre.co), we're building the platform and network to power the future of recruitment and we believe making full use of advanced AI is the best way to do so. It's an ambitious effort. We've made significant progress and we're gaining solid traction (you're experiencing it right now!). To get there, we need to build an amazing product. To both accelerate and deal with our growth, we're looking for mid-level software developers.
• Developing awesome, high-quality web-apps: scalable, fast-response, cross-browser, and cross-device. • Continually suggesting and implementing improvements to our existing code base. • Suggesting integrations with existing tools to accelerate development cycles. • Committing to following the standards and rules proposed and agreed on by the team. • Communicating proactively.
• Be able to learn on the fly. • Have great attention to detail. • Be able to adapt quickly. • Be curious, innovative, fast-moving, and passionate about discovery. • As we are 100% remote we expect all Torrex to have fluent english.
• Being comfortable with addressing frequent product changes triggered - primarily - by a strict user-driven design methodology. • Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers. • Understanding limitations in our technology and working around them. • Persisting and persevering. • Frequently coming across unknowns. • Managing constant change and sudden growth. • Working in a demanding environment. • Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
What you learn during your tour of duty may lead you to become: • A tech lead at Torre or somewhere else. • A senior leader at Torre or somewhere else. • Founder of your own company.
• Our mission is to make work fulfilling. • Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences. • We are entrepreneurial. • We make bold bets. • We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from. • We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard. • We like data. • We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage. • We aim for work/life integration. • We pursue diversity. That's why we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Here you can learn what the expectations of you as our colleague and co-worker will be: https://medium.com/@torrenegra/my-expectations-as-your-coworker-bb1881923164.
• You will report to a senior tech lead. • You will work alongside software engineers, product professionals, marketing professionals, and operation coordinators of other areas. • Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
This is our recruitment process (It can be as fast as in 4 days): • You apply via Torre. • Our algorithm matches you. • You chat with a Torre counselor. • You perform a technical test (we will pay you for your time). • Mutual interview with our tech leader. • We make you an offer. • You become a Torrex.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.