What language do you want to use Torre in?
Hey there, we are Rye Labs! We build fintech and business data platforms for Latin America. We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our team to help us expand our white label business lending platform to new markets. You will also have the opportunity to hop into new projects as they come up. If you find yourself drawn to startups, taking something from an idea to a product in a matter of months, then this is your kind of role. This means you aren’t just tinkering with a monolithic product, you are building new products from scratch with the ability to really guide the architecture.
• Implement and improve REST API’s • Take mockups/prototypes from design to code - you should be a design perfectionist • Create modular React components that are as reusable as possible • Design frontend component system to support multiple markets with differing needs • Work closely with our designers to ensure great UX/UI • Assist in building a scalable, modular backend for our white label platform so that it can be used across multiple banks and countries • Manage infrastructure via AWS and related providers across regions and clients • Ensure data integrity, security, and privacy required for financial applications • Work within a small remote team to bring our lending platform to new markets and work on new projects as they arise. • Write tests to ensure code stability and maintainability
• Great english and communication skills (we love Slack and Hangouts) Bonus points: • Knowledge and passion for amazing UX/UI • Experience with AWS, CircleCI and/or Docker • Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code • Knowledge of Microservice architecture • Experience with Typescript, typeORM (or another ORM), routing-controllers, or jest • Experience building whitelabel solutions • Experience working remotely and/or within a startup • Experience working in the financial or B2B space (payments, lending, data, etc.) • Strong/native Spanish to work with Latam-based partners and API’s
• 1+ years working with Node.js • 1+ year working with React • 3+ years of development experience
• Rye Labs is an innovation lab focused on financial and business data solutions. • We are a small team with a startup mindset - backed by CIAL Dun & Bradstreet, Latin America’s largest business data provider. • We believe that well designed products are as important as the technology that backs them, so we put a large focus on creating human-friendly design, branding, and messaging. We are inspired by design-focused companies like Airbnb and aim to bring that level of innovation to the B2B space. • We call ourselves an “innovation lab”, but what does that mean? Essentially, we work on technology projects with the goal of turning these projects into self-sufficient companies. We aren’t a development shop, we’re a startup partner. Our focus is on building technology products, but we have a hand in branding, marketing, sales, analytics, and any other aspect that can help our products succeed in the market. • What does that mean for you? It means you won’t get bored. There will always be new projects and challenges for you to tackle. • Our primary product is a whitelabel B2B point of sale financing solution. Our solution is live in a market in Brazil under the brand Finove and we are actively working to bring it to our next markets in Latin America. • In addition, we have other projects that we are taking on that you will have a hand in developing in partnership with our clients. A few of the upcoming projects include: • Completely rebuilding a 15+ year old business directory to be optimized for SEO and user conversion • Creating an intuitive and user friendly wizard form that helps users easily input data about their company. Think “Turbotax” for business data.
• We aim to build a diverse and inclusive team of individuals from around the globe. We want to create an environment where we can learn from each other, build amazing products that bring about positive change, and empower each other to enjoy life outside of work.
• We are a remote team (Los Angeles, New York, and Croatia), so you should be someone who enjoys collaborating with teammates, even if they’re on the other side of the globe. You will have a lot of resources, both on the team and externally, but it will be your responsibility to proactively problem solve and move the development forward.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.