What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are a remote and talented product development group and we work in small collaborative teams to create high-quality products. Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for challenging problems, software craftsmanship, and having an impact, then Sonatype is the right place for you. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions.
• You will work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
• Experience or knowledge of other programming languages and ecosystems is a major plus as it is relevant to the domain of our products and services (Java, Maven, C/C++, Ruby, Python, PyPI, Node.js, npm, .NET, NuGet, etc). • Knowledge and experience of continuous delivery, including automated testing of various layers, containerization, automation of infrastructure provisioning and deployment, etc. • Knowledge and experience of relational and nonrelational databases. • Knowledge and experience in API design • Experience developing applications deployed in Amazon Web Services • Experience in an Agile development environment. • Experience working in a remote environment.
• We are 350+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
• Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
• We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
• The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues • Competitive salary package • Paid Parental Leave • Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) • Full time employee type of contact (contrato a término Indefinido) • Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you • 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian • 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company • EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 • Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators • Glassdoor ranking of 4.8 • Come see why we've won all of these awards
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.