What language do you want to use Torre in?
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning. As our Director of Channel and Partnerships, you will strategically plan and work with the Sales team to deliver a cross-functional GTM channel strategyto engage our current and potential partners to accelerate revenue across the Americas. We are looking for an individual with a successful track record of growing and managing regional and global partners. In addition to recruiting and enabling partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption. Reporting to the Vice President Business Development, you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive start-up and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances. This is a quota carrying position. Remote position, anywhere in the US. Prefer Bay area or NYC.
• Driving consistent and predictable channel bookings, partner sourced deals through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement • Identifying, recruiting, enabling and managing partners (Global SIs, Regional SIs, VARs, Referral Partners, etc) to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies. • Working closely with Cloudfactory’s business and sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account • Creating and driving overall channel account strategy and development of a CF competency across priority channel partners • Building relationship across partner sales team to drive CF value prop, GTM activities and sell-through opportunities • Supporting regional partner events like partner roadshows (Digital), Meetups, partner summits etc. along with marketing • Managing partnership and sales engagement to over-achievement of partner sales targets. Working with assigned partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure. • Developing a business plan and overall strategy with each partner. The plan should be based on a deep understanding of the partners’ geographical and vertical focus, their products, strategies and customers. Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual progress against strategic goals within the plan.
• Experience working with Global System integrator(s) and rolling to programs is necessary. • Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use. • Working knowledge of Machine learning technologies and cloud environments preferred. • Ability to travel as needed and when it is safe.
• 7-10+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development. • 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the software or services space. • Bachelor’s Degree.
• CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta and Luminar. We exist to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following.
• CloudFactory does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
• Join us, and change the world for the better. If you are skilled and humble, with a commitment to lifelong learning, and you’re curious about the world and its people, you could be a good fit at CloudFactory. We welcome the unique contributions you can bring to help us build a diverse, inclusive workplace because we connect, learn, and grow stronger from our differences. We want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.