What language do you want to use Torre in?
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Legal Training & Development Lead to join our rapidly growing team.
• Training & development: own the creation and implementation of all legal and professional skills training programs for the InCloudCounsel legal partner network. • Leadership: become a trusted advisor and ally across the organization while fostering an environment of continuous improvement, client service, and teamwork. • Onboarding: build scalable, self-directed onboarding workflows for new legal partners; reduce ramp-up time and ensure a positive and productive first client engagement. • Measurement & reporting: measure and report on training programs using surveys, assessments, and UX research to ensure maximum effectiveness, understanding, and accountability. • Research & support: help our legal partnership network stay up-to-date with their clients’ industries and market trends, and support their private practices through webinars, CLEs, newsletters, and relevant content creation.
• Program development: you are an expert at building and facilitating learning and development programs in a variety of mediums with scale in mind. • Communication and presentation skills: you are a polished and engaging business communicator and presenter. You give TedTalks to whomever will listen. • Collaborator: you collaborate well with content creators and are adept at working cross-functionally to execute on mission critical initiatives. • Lifelong learner: you are passionate about building training content that is fun, engaging, and inspires learning. You devour research and scholarly articles on developmental frameworks, methodologies, and best practices in education. • Attention to detail: you don’t need to be a lawyer, but you do need to know that lawyers LOVE to spot a typo so be prepared to work with an exacting (but lovable) audience.
• The Legal Training & Development Lead will build an enablement curriculum that will maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of every lawyer and consultant in the InCloudCounsel network. As the first training & development hire for the Legal Partnerships team, this is an exciting opportunity for a lawyer or L&D professional to build a comprehensive, fun and impactful culture of learning and, in the very near future, help us grow our team of enablement specialists.
• Experience: 4+ years of corporate legal practice or 5+ years in L&D at a tech company or legal department.
• InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software.
• We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
• The Legal Training & Development Lead will report directly to the VP of Legal Partnerships.
• The preferred location for this role is San Francisco.* • *Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.