What language do you want to use Torre in?
Instaleap provides software services to top retailers around the globe, such as Walmart, Alkosto, SuperXtra, Falabella, Oxxo, HEB. As the world is paralyzed by COVID19, last-mile delivery and e-commerce are growing at a fast pace. Instaleap is doing it side by side with our clients. Last month we increased our transactionality 6x and we expect at least 10x more in the following months. Software is scaling properly, but we need to do it faster.
• At least 6-7 years of experience developing software • At least 1-2 years leading teams • Strong experience building scalable micro-services • Good understanding of SPA • Experience working in startups
• Develop the solution to underlying problems affecting our core back-office systems and the operational needs of our clients. • Work with product managers, designers, and other developers to refine definitions and create effective solutions on the scoped time. • Use technology wisely to architect solutions that scale. • Maximize the impact of back-end and front-end developers by mentoring them and being a point of reference for software quality.
• Be a fundamental part of different products with different challenges in a very short period of time. • Senior Lead • Architect
• We are a multi-disciplinary team working in Bogotá, Colombia. After operating a grocery delivery app for 4 years and building diverse systems to optimize delivery, sales and the whole process of E-Commerce, we decided to think bigger and put the most advanced software for last-mile delivery and demand generation in the hands of the retail industry worldwide. Our name represents our biggest value proposition: providing instantaneous technology that puts digital capabilities at the hands of established retail companies, bringing them to the same level of "Unicorn" delivery apps.
• Our team is very fresh and proactive. • Technology is the heart and purpose of the company • Seek the root cause, solve the real problem • Build collaboratively • Deliver value fast • Commit and take risks • Learn constantly • Question everything
• We use Node.js to develop our microservices, and we added some TypeScript sauce to it. • PostgreSQL is our de-facto database. • EDD with RabbitMQ powers the communication. • Terraform with Amazon Fargate allow us to scale our infrastructure deploying code. • We follow the principles of clean code and clean architecture
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.