What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a highly analytical, self-starter to join our demand generation team and be a part of building our campaign engine and account-based marketing programs from the ground up.
• Determine prospect journey for multi-channel/multi-touch campaigns and ABM efforts • Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal mix of campaigns and assets for target accounts • Work with functions in sales and marketing to define and establish ABM workflows (e.g. campaign personalization and execution, lead hand-offs) • Partner with marketing operations to provide data and ongoing insight into target accounts from internal and external sources to drive relevance and timely execution • Partner with the content team to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need • Work with digital team to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates • Select and manage ABM platform • Manage and adhere to budget allocation for ABM tactics • Help to establish, forecast and report against key ABM success metrics.
• Project Management and detailed oriented • Excellent attention to detail and problem solving • Highly analytical and organized - from planning and setting deadlines, through to execution and lessons learned • Strong knowledge of Account-based Marketing and Inbound campaign marketing strategies • Ability to work with data to draw actionable insights that drive strategy, including the building and maintenance of account and lead/contact insights and where to gather account intelligence • Knowledge and familiarity with B2B marketing campaign funnel reporting, ABM goal setting and reporting • Familiarity with incorporating account-specific programs into sales methodology and account management structures/processes • Proficiency with marketing automation - including the ability to orchestrate, customize and execute campaigns and to use dashboards to track and measure performance • Strong oral and written communication familiarity with the health benefits and/or mental health benefits industry a plus.
• This role is responsible for planning, executing, and measuring both evergreen demand generation campaigns (competitive/vertical/solution/product) and account-based marketing. You will work with other members of the demand generation team to execute multi-touch and multi-channel campaigns and ABM strategies including but not limited to digital, events, emails, and direct mail. • Key activities include account intelligence gathering, goal setting, campaign planning and execution (with the help of your demand generation colleagues), analytics measurement and alignment across sales operations, marketing and sales. This role requires a deep technical literacy in campaign and ABM tools and processes used to enable delivery at scale. If you're a collaborative, persistent, strategic marketer who is passionate about ABM and campaign management, we’d love to hear from you!
• 3+ years building campaigns and running ABM strategy for a B2B organization • 5+ years B2B marketing experience. • Experience building campaigns and ABM programs for SaaS solutions to large (20K+ employees) multi-year accounts • Strong technical literacy, including in marketing automation and ABM tools • Strong affinity for a data-driven approach with experience in formalizing multi-channel/touch analysis • Strong understanding of campaign management and demand generation processes • Experience presenting and driving buy-in from sales (from inside sales to sale management) • Insight gathering and analysis from multiple internal and external data sources (e.g. data providers, social analysis, engagement scores) • Budget management skillsMarket segmentation and prioritization experience • Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. writing/editing) to drive personalization and relevance with the help of our Content team • Proven experience working with multiple marketing and sales functions to deliver superior results.
• Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $292 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.