¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Implement technology solutions, using AWS, Azure, and potentially some hybrid on-premise solutions. • Participate in incident response, postmortems, and production improvements. • Manage and implement infrastructure as code using best practices. • Lead efforts to migrate technology systems from legacy technology to cloud-native solutions. • Design secure, fault tolerant cloud-hosted applications. • Work on projects to increase monitoring, reliability, and consistency of development and operations. • Help continue build a culture of shared responsibility and ensure that team members are working closely with application development teams. • Empower development teams to own their technology stacks and operations with checks and well documented processes. • Occasional pager duty.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. • 3-5 years of experience. • Experience in network security analysis of existing and designed systems. • Experience in AWS or Azure components including VMs, load balancers, subnetting, trusted interconnects, VPC peering, managed Kubernetes, managed container services (ECS). • Experience with Docker in Docker, container building, and application pipelines. • Working knowledge of Linux systems engineering. • Experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation. • Working knowledge of Container image building. • Tech stack: AWS, Azure, Acquia, Platform.sh, Terraform, Gitlab Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines, EKS/AKS, EC2, Redshift, Dockerd. • Ability to undergo and pass a Public Trust Security Clearance.
• As a member of our growing team, you will help us build sustainable and automated technology solutions for the Federal Government. You will help standup and manage cloud and hybrid infrastructure services and build out FEDRamp platforms and software as services. The ideal candidate for this role is a well-rounded individual. We’re interested in your experience with other competing technologies with similar goals.
• Bixal is a mission-driven, woman-owned small business determined to improve people's lives through human-centered strategies and transformative technologies, with a firm belief that everyone has the right to an effective government. • We deliver on this belief by partnering with leading Federal agencies to design, develop, and deliver powerful customer experiences through holistic digital product solutions and strategic communications initiatives––bringing a high standard and unique creative energy to our clients––and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible. • Bixal unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world! We provide our team with an open and empowered environment where collaboration thrives and solutions flourish.
• NIST, CMMC, FedRAMP, HIPAA, or PCI compliance experience. • Application development as a secondary skill.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.