What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re a great team looking for someone with a solid sales background to join us. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to bring Classcraft to the US school and district marketplace.
• Responsible for generating demand and sales at K-12 Districts and schools in an assigned territory • Provide in-person or virtual demonstrations to prospects • Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close • Overcome customer objections by demonstrating negotiation skills and ability to sell benefits not features • Maintain a strong level of knowledge about our products and services • Maintain a strong understanding of assigned territory, education vertical and competitive offerings • Attend trade shows and in-market events • Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets • Build a pipeline through prospecting to support the busy season of our sales cycle which fluctuates with the school year • Collaborate with the Customer Success team for after-sales support and to expand Classcraft’s customer base. • Log all communications in CRM.
• Qualified candidates should have a proven track record in business to business or institutional sales. We’re all very self-driven positive people and as a result, we’re seeking someone who’s equally down to give themselves to their work and excited to tackle challenges head-on. • As an Account Executive, your primary goal will be generating sales of and driving demand for Classcraft solutions at schools & districts in your territory. • You will develop a territory plan and then execute it in order to exceed your monthly goals. You will be developing relationships with school and district administrators.
• 5+ years of sales experience required • Successful sales experience of technology to K12 institutions in the USA • Proficient use of HubSpot • Excellent phone, written and verbal skills • Travel requirements include travel to regional schools and periodic travel to train with the Classcraft team. • Working proficiency with common software tools (G-suite, Office, etc); • Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment; • Comfortable working both autonomously as well as working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team; • Pluses include a relevant degree (marketing, communication, education); strong appreciation of the value of gaming in today’s culture.
• Do you want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? Classcraft changes teaching on a worldwide scale by transforming the classroom into a video game. Students are together, are more engaged and have fun at school! Classcraft has been featured in hundreds of media outlets including USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company and Venture Beat, and now has over 7 million users in 75 countries.
• The person in this role will report to the Head of Mid-Market Sales.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.